Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Recycled Plastic Inspection Checklist 1. Access To, Or Visibility Of The Extinguisher Shall Not Be O
- Item # 9XRX9
- Mfr. Model # 7016
- UNSPSC # 55121502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.33 lbs.
- Item Fire Extinguisher Tag
- Material Recycled Plastic
- Legend Inspection Checklist 1. Access To, Or Visibility Of The Extinguisher Shall Not Be Obstructed. 2. The Operating Instructions On The Extinguisher Nameplate Shall Be Legible And Facing Outward. 3. Has The Extinguisher Been Actuated Or Tamper With? Any Seal Of Tamper Indicators That Are Broken Or Missing Shall Be Replaced. 4. Visually Examine Externally. Check That There Is No Obvious Physical Damage Or Condition That Would Prevent Operation
- Reverse Side Legend Inspect This Extinguisher Carefully Before Signing Inspection Record Help Prevent Fire Reinspected Record Date By Recharge Record Date By
- Legend/Background Color Red/White
- Height 5-3/4"
- Width 3"
- Hole Size 1/2"
- Withstand Pull Force 50 lb.
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.