Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Water Quality Meter And Barometer
- Item # 3TXC7
- Mfr. Model # 556-02
- UNSPSC # 41115611
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 8.05 lbs.
- ItemMultifunction Water Quality Meter And Barometer
- pH Range0 to 14
- TDS Range0 to 100g/L
- ORP Range-999 to 999mV
- Dissolved Oxygen Range0 to 500% Air Saturation
- Automatic Temperature CompensationYes
- Displayed Temperature Range-5 to 45 Degrees C
- Salinity Range0 to 70 ppt
- Operating Temp. Range (C)-5 to 45 Degrees
- Barometric Pressure Range500 to 800 mm Hg
- Power Source4 C Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.