Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Water Quality Meter And Barometer
- Item # 3TXC7
- Mfr. Model # 556-02
- UNSPSC # 41115611
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 8.05 lbs.
- Item Multifunction Water Quality Meter And Barometer
- pH Range 0 to 14
- TDS Range 0 to 100g/L
- ORP Range -999 to 999mV
- Dissolved Oxygen Range 0 to 500% Air Saturation
- Waterproof Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range -5 to 45 Degrees C
- Salinity Range 0 to 70 ppt
- Operating Temp. Range (C) -5 to 45 Degrees
- Display LCD
- Barometric Pressure Range 500 to 800 mm Hg
- Power Source 4 C Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.