Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Laboratory Dissolved Oxygen Meter, 115VAC
- Item # 4UYF8
- Mfr. Model # 5100-115
- UNSPSC # 41115611
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.3 lbs.
- ItemLaboratory Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Range0 to 60 mg/L
- Oxygen Concentration0 to 600%
- Automatic Temperature CompensationYes
- Displayed Temperature Range-5 to 50 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (F)23 to 122 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C)-5 to 50 Degrees
- Barometric Pressure Range450 to 825 mmHg
- Memory100 Data Sets
- Temperature Compensation Range0 to 45
- Calibration1 Point, Percent or mg/L
- Dissolved Oxygen Range Accuracy+/-0.1% + 1 digit
- Oxygen Concentration Accuracy+/-0.1% + 1 digit
- Temp. Accuracy+/-0.1 C
- Dissolved Oxygen Resolution0.01
- Oxygen Concentration Resolution0.10%
- Temp. Resolution0.1 C
- Power Source115 VAC or 4 C Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.