Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dual Sensor Cable, 4 Meter
- Item # 4UYP6
- Mfr. Model # 1020-4
- UNSPSC # 60104202
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.08 lbs.
- Item Dual Sensor Cable, 4 Meters
- Application Supports One pH, ORP, Ammonium, Chloride, Nitrate or Combo pH/ORP Probe and One Galvanic or Polarographic Dissolved Oxygen Probe
- For Use With YSI Professional Plus Multiparameter Meter
- Includes Cable Management Kit
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Years
- Sub-Category Cables
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meter Probes (463)
- Water Quality Meter Accessories (324)
- pH Electrodes (183)
- pH Sensors (89)
- ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential) Sensors (61)
- pH Probes (50)
- ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential) Electrodes (39)
- Dissolved Oxygen Electrodes (34)
- Ammonia Ion-Specific Sensors (29)
- Ammonia Ion-Specific Electrodes (27)
- Chloride Ion-Specific Sensors (27)
- Nitrate Ion-Specific Sensors (26)
- Ammonia Ion-Specific Probes (23)
- Chloride Ion-Specific Probes (23)
- Nitrate Ion-Specific Probes (23)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.