Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Dissolved Oxygen Meter Kit, 4 M Cable
- Item # 4UYG9
- Mfr. Model # DO200CC-04
- UNSPSC # 60104202
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.04 lbs.
- Item Dissolved Oxygen Meter Kit
- Dissolved Oxygen Range 0 to 20 ppm
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 20 mg/L
- Waterproof No
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range -6 to 46 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 to 122 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) -6 to 46 Degrees
- Display LCD
- Barometric Pressure Range 450 to 825 mmHg
- Temperature Compensation Range 0 to 45
- Calibration 1 Point
- Dissolved Oxygen Range Accuracy +/-2% or +/-0.2 ppm, Whichever is Greater
- Oxygen Concentration Accuracy +/-2% of Reading or 2% Air Saturation
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.3 Degrees C +/-1 digit
- Dissolved Oxygen Resolution 0.01
- Oxygen Concentration Resolution 0.10%
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Cable Length 4 M
- Power Source 9 V Battery
- Includes Meter, Probe with 4m cable, Battery, Carrying Case, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.