Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dissolved Oxygen Meter, 0 to 50 mg/L
- Item # 4UYG6
- Mfr. Model # Pro20
- UNSPSC # 60104202
- Catalog Page # 798
- Shipping Weight 2.78 lbs.
- Item Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Range 0 to 50 mg/L
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 500%
- Waterproof Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range -5 to 55 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (C) -5 to 55 Degrees
- Display Graphic LCD
- Barometric Pressure Range 400 to 999.9 mmHg
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Memory 50 Data Sets
- Temperature Compensation Range 0 to 45
- Calibration 1 Point
- Dissolved Oxygen Range Accuracy 0 to 20 mg/L, +/- 2% or +/-0.2 mg/L; 20 to 50 mg/L, +/- 6%
- Oxygen Concentration Accuracy (0 to 200%) +/-2% of Reading or 2% Air Saturation, (200 to 500%) +/-6% of Reading
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.3 Degrees C
- Dissolved Oxygen Resolution 0.1 or 0.01 mg/L
- Oxygen Concentration Resolution 0.1% or 1% Air Saturation
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Power Source 2 C Batteries
- Includes Meter, Batteries, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.