Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDissolved Oxygen Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Range0 to 50 mg/L
- Oxygen Concentration0 to 500%
- Automatic Temperature CompensationYes
- Displayed Temperature Range-5 to 55 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (C)-5 to 55 Degrees
- DisplayGraphic LCD
- Barometric Pressure Range400 to 999.9 mmHg
- Auto Power OffYes
- Memory50 Data Sets
- Temperature Compensation Range0 to 45
- Calibration1 Point
- Dissolved Oxygen Range Accuracy0 to 20 mg/L, +/- 2% or +/-0.2 mg/L; 20 to 50 mg/L, +/- 6%
- Oxygen Concentration Accuracy(0 to 200%) +/-2% of Reading or 2% Air Saturation, (200 to 500%) +/-6% of Reading
- Temp. Accuracy+/-0.3 Degrees C
- Dissolved Oxygen Resolution0.1 or 0.01 mg/L
- Oxygen Concentration Resolution0.1% or 1% Air Saturation
- Temp. Resolution0.1 Degrees C
- Power Source2 C Batteries
- IncludesMeter, Batteries, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.