Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dissolved Oxygen Meter, 0 to 50mg/L, 12 Ft
- Item # 4UYF2
- Mfr. Model # 550A-12
- UNSPSC # 60104202
- Catalog Page # 798
- Shipping Weight 4.6 lbs.
- Item Waterproof Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Range 0 to 50 mg/L
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 50 mg/L
- Waterproof Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range -5 to 45 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 23 to 113 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) -5 to 45 Degrees
- Display Segmented LCD
- Temperature Compensation Range 0 to 45
- Calibration 1 Point
- Dissolved Oxygen Range Accuracy 0 to 20 mg/L: +/- 0.3 mg/L or 2%, Whichever is Greater; 20 to 50 mg/L: +/-6% of reading
- Oxygen Concentration Accuracy (0 to 200%) +/-2%, (200 to 500%) +/- 6% of Reading
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.3 Degrees C
- Dissolved Oxygen Resolution 0.01 or 0.1 mg/L
- Oxygen Concentration Resolution 0.1% or 1%
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Cable Length 12 Ft
- Power Source 4 C Batteries
- Includes Meter, Probe with 12 ft. Cable, Batteries, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years Instrument, 1 Year Cable and DO Module
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.