Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemConductivity Meter Kit
- Electric Conductivity Range0.0 micronS to 200 mS
- Automatic Temperature CompensationYes
- Displayed Temperature Range-10 to 90 Degrees C
- Salinity Range0.0 to 70.0 ppt
- Operating Temp. Range (C)-10 to 90 Degrees
- Calibration1 Point
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy+/-1% (+2 micron S/cm) to +/-2.5% (+0.5 mS/cm), Dependent on Range
- Salinity Accuracy+/-0.2% F.S.
- Temp. Accuracy+/-0.2 Degrees C or +/-0.4%, Whichever is Greater
- Electric Conductivity Resolution0.1 us/cm to 0.1 ms/cm Dependent on Range
- Salinity Resolution0.1 ppt
- Temp. Resolution0.1 Degrees C
- Cable Length10 M
- Power Source9 V Battery
- IncludesMeter, Probe with 10m cable, Battery, Carrying Case, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.