Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cold Protection Gloves, Waterproof Membrane, 40g Thinsulate, 100% Poly Tricot Lining, Neoprene with
- Item # 8VTK1
- Mfr. Model # 03-3450-80 S
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E7398
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
- ItemCold Protection Gloves
- CuffNeoprene with Gusset
- LiningWaterproof Membrane, 40g Thinsulate, 100% Poly Tricot
- Palm MaterialSynthetic Leather Base Layer with Non-Slip Reinforceent
- Palm ConstructionSynthetic Leather Base Layer with Non-Slip Reinforceent
- Back MaterialBlock Span Outer, Waterproof Membrane, 40g 3M Thinsulate, Fleece Liner
- Finger MaterialSynthetic Leather Base Layer with Non-Slip Reinforceent
- Thumb MaterialTerry Cloth Wipe on Top, Synthetic Leather & Non-Slip on Palm
- Knuckle Padding MaterialFoam Padding
- Stitching Material3 Ply 210 D Bonded Nylon
- CutErgonomic, 3D Pattern
- Closure TypeHook and Loop
- Finger StyleFull
- Thumb StyleWing
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 4NHA6Cold Protection Gloves, Waterproof and Thinsulate Lining, Safety Cuff with Knit Wrist Cuff, Blue/YelCONDOR
Price $23.12 / pair
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.