Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cold Protection Gloves, Waterproof Membrane, 40g Thinsulate, 100% Poly Tricot Lining, Neoprene with
- Item # 8NCE9
- Mfr. Model # 08-3710-10 XL
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # 2079
- Catalog Group # E7395
- Shipping Weight 0.41 lbs.
- Item Cold Protection Gloves
- Cuff Neoprene with Gusset
- Lining Waterproof Membrane, 40g Thinsulate, 100% Poly Tricot
- Size XL
- Color Hi Visibility Green
- Palm Material Synthetic Leather Base Layer with Non-Slip Reinforceent
- Palm Construction Reinforced
- Back Material Block Span Outer, Waterproof Membrane, 80g 3M Thinsulate, Fleece Liner
- Finger Material Synthetic Leather Base Layer with Non-Slip Reinforceent
- Thumb Material Terry Cloth Wipe on Top, Double Synthetic Leather on Palm
- Knuckle Padding Material Foam Padding
- Cut Ergonomic, 3D Pattern
- Closure Type Hook and Loop
- Finger Style Full
- Thumb Style Wing
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.