Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Mortise Lockset, Lever, Curved Lever, Grd 1
- Item # 4ECP5
- Mfr. Model # PBCN8867FL x 605
- UNSPSC # 46171503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.2 lbs.
- Item Mortise Lockset
- Style Curved Lever
- Function Entrance/Apartment
- Location Type Commercial
- Trim Style Escutcheon
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Strike Type ANSI
- Strike Dim. 1-1/4"W x 4-7/8"L
- Fire Rated 3 hr.
- Series 8800FL
- Case Material Heavy Gauge Steel Body, Zinc Handle
- Finish Bright Brass
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/4" to 3-1/4"
- For Use With Hollow Metal and Wood Doors
- Grade 1
- Pins 6
- Keying Keyed Different (KD)
- Number of Keys 2
- Standards ANSI 115.1, 115.11 and ANSI/BHMA 156.13 Series 1000, Operational Grade 1, Federal Specs., FF-H-106C/GEN and FF-H-106/2, UL
- Includes Cylinder, Deadbolt
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.