Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Keyless Lock, Entry, Satin Chrome, Series 5300LN
- Item # 5GJG6
- Mfr. Model # B-AU-E4761LN x 626
- UNSPSC # 46171511
- Catalog Page # 2643
- Shipping Weight 7.05 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Keyless Lock
- Access MethodTouch Screen Keypad
- Mounting StyleCylindrical
- Lock MaterialMetal
- FinishSatin Chrome
- Handle TypeLever
- Door Thickness1-3/4"
- HandField Reversible
- Latch Front Size2-1/4" x 1-1/8"
- Number of Keys12
- Timed Entry Allowance5 sec.
- Power Source(4) AA Batteries
- Battery Life24,000 Cycles
- Operating Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Max. User Codes1000
- Fire Rating3 hr.
- ADA CompliantYes
- StandardsANSI/BHMA A156.2
- Weather ResistantYes
- IncludesHinges, Locks, Exit Devices, Magnetic Holders And Strikes.
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 5GJG5YALE
Price $492.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.