Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectronic Deadbolt
- TypeTouch Screen
- FinishSatin Nickel
- HandRH or LH
- Height (In.)6-1/8
- Width (In.)2-1/4
- Depth (In.)1-3/8 x 2-1/8
- Outside Height (In.)6-1/8
- Inside Height (In.)6-7/8
- Latch Length (In.)1
- Latch Front Size (In.)1 x 2-1/4
- Backset Size (In.)2-3/8 and 2-3/4
- Door Thickness (In.)1-1/2 to 2-1/4
- Timed Entry Allowance (Sec.)Adjustable From 5 to 30 Seconds
- Voltage4 AA Batteries
- Battery Life1 Year
- Operating Temp. Range-20 to 185 Degrees Degrees F
- Event Audit TrailNo
- Max. User Codes25
- AcceptsKW-1 Keyway
- StandardsANSI 156.36 Grade 2
- Weather ResistantYes
- IncludesAuto Relock, Tri Lingual Touchscreen, Low Battery Indicator, Lock Out Mode, Passage Mode, 2 Keys, Key Override
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.