Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Manual, Heavy Duty, Non-Handed, Aluminum Door Closer
- Item # 5VRZ7
- Mfr. Model # 2701 x 689
- UNSPSC # 30171514
- Catalog Page # 2434
- Catalog Group # D8978
- Shipping Weight 6.55 lbs.
- Item Door Closer
- Closing Operation Mode Manual
- Closer Performance Heavy Duty
- Closer Type Non-Hold Open
- Door Handing Non-Handed
- Arm Type Regular, Parallel
- Mounting Style Regular, Parallel and Top Jamb
- Housing Length 13"
- Housing Width 2-3/4"
- Housing Height 2-1/2"
- Finish Aluminum
- Max. Door Opening 180 Degrees
- Exterior Door Width 48"
- Interior Door Width 48"
- Projection from Wall 2-1/8"
- Color Aluminum
- Arm Material Aluminum
- Includes Adjustable Back Check Valve, Closing Speed Valve, Latching Speed Valve, Mounting Hardware
- Standards UL and cUL Listed ANSI A156.4 Grade 1, ADA
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.