Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Entrance Knob Lockset, Satin Stainless Steel Finish, Medium Duty
- Item # 5VRV6
- Mfr. Model # CA4607 x 630
- UNSPSC # 46171503
- Catalog Page # 2426
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- Item Knob Lockset
- Lockset Performance Strength Medium Duty
- Lockset Function Entrance
- Style Ball
- Knob Material Heavy Gauge Steel
- Finish Satin Stainless Steel
- Fire Rated 3 hr.
- Strike Type T Strike
- Strike Dim. 2-3/4" x 1-1/8" x 1-1/4"
- Grade 2
- Series 4600
- Location Type Commercial
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Pins 6
- Number of Keys 2
- Key Material Nickel Silver
- Keying Keyed Different
- Keyway Type Para
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
- For Use With Metal Doors with Metal Frames, Wood Doors with Metal or Wood Frames
- Standards ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5VRT2YALE
Clearance Price $356.25 / each
Price $375.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If so what is the part number cost to Georgia Pacific Corp.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.