Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
EntranceKnob Lockset Satin Stainless Steel Finish, Medium Duty
- Item # 5VRV6
- Mfr. Model # CA4607 x 630
- UNSPSC # 46171503
- Catalog Page # 2659
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- ItemKnob Lockset
- Lockset Performance StrengthMedium Duty
- Lockset FunctionEntrance
- Knob MaterialHeavy Gauge Steel
- FinishSatin Stainless Steel
- Fire Rated3 hr.
- Strike TypeT Strike
- Strike Dim.2-3/4" x 1-1/8" x 1-1/4"
- Location TypeCommercial
- Number of Keys2
- Key MaterialNickel Silver
- KeyingKeyed Different
- Keyway TypePara
- Required Door Thickness1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
- For Use WithMetal Doors with Metal Frames, Wood Doors with Metal or Wood Frames
- StandardsANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 5VRT2YALE
Price $375.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If so what is the part number cost to Georgia Pacific Corp.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.