Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Industrial Steam Cleaner, 208V, Portable
- Item # 12H398
- Mfr. Model # XTR-GV5.5-208B
- UNSPSC # 47121805
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 77.0 lbs.
- Item Industrial Steam Cleaner
- Steam Production 18.5 lb./hr.
- Water Tank Capacity 1.25 gal.
- Working Pressure 0-150 psi
- Voltage 208
- Wattage 5500
- Phase Three
- Max. Temp. 365 Degrees F
- Temperature at Tip 220 Degrees F
- Height 39"
- Depth 26"
- Width 14"
- Speed Variable
- Operating Time 24/7
- Solution Tank Capacity 1.25 gal.
- Amps 16
- Hz 60
- Cap Non-Pressurized
- Includes (1) 20" Straight Lance w/ Flare Nozzle, (3) 1" Stainless Steel Detail Brush, (3) 1" Brass Detail Brush, (1) 2.5" Circular Nylon Brush, (1) Blitz Pad Holder/Set (10 pk assortment)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.