Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Remote Power System, 4000Whr, 34 In Length
- Item # 2KGT2
- Mfr. Model # PPB54
- UNSPSC # 26111604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 320.0 lbs.
- ItemProfessional Power Box
- Capacity4000 Whrs
- Outlets(2) Duplex 20A GFCI and 12VDC
- Charger Input Voltage115VAC
- Charger Input Watts950
- Charger Output Amps55
- Inverter Continuous Power (Watts)5000
- Inverter Peak Power (Watts)10,000
- Inverter Voltage (RMS 5%)115VAC
- Output Frequency (Hertz)60Hz ( +/-4Hz)
- Rated Watts4000
- Recharge TimeUsing the Vehicles Alternator 1 to 2 Hours and Using the Onboard AC Charger 2 to 4 Hours
- RechargesFrom the Vehicles Alternator or with the Built In Onboard AC Charger
- Starting Amps2500
- Enclosure MaterialPowder Coated Aluminum/Steel
- FeaturesLow Voltage and High Temperature Alarms, 8-10 Hour Runtime for 2 to 4 Power Tools, 2500 Amp Jump Start Outlet, Heavy Duty Cart, and 2 Year Full Warranty
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Is Rechargeable
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Portable Generators (86)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.