Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Roadside Emergency Kit/Triangle, 14 Piece
- Item # 7J844
- Mfr. Model # 7J844
- UNSPSC # 60105416
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 19.33 lbs.
- Item Roadside Emergency Kit w/ Warning Triangle
- Number of Pieces 14
- Includes (3) Warning Triangles, Storage Box,Pencil Tire Press Gauge,Snow Brush,LED Inspection Light,Survival Wrap Blanket,Red Duffel Bag,Shop Towel Roll,Booster Cable, (3)Green Lightstick
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Inspection Lighting (248)
- Light Sticks (180)
- Shop Towels (173)
- First Aid/Survival Blankets (94)
- Tire Gauges (59)
- Blanket First Aid Refills (53)
- Jumper Cables (47)
- Automotive Tire Pressure Gauges (44)
- Vehicle Tire Pressure Gauges (44)
- Battery Booster Cables (42)
- Ice Scrapers (18)
- Snow Brushes (17)
- Emergency Road Kits (14)
- Reflective Triangles (9)
- Highway Triangles (7)
- Traffic Triangles (7)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.