Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Welders Burn Kit, Unitized, 30, Metal
- Item # 39N824
- Mfr. Model # 54577
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # 2468
- Shipping Weight 3.85 lbs.
- Item Welders Burn Kit
- Kit Type Unitized
- Number of Components 171
- People Served 30
- Case Material Metal
- Color White
- Waterproof No
- Height 9-1/2"
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 2-3/4"
- Color Code Yellow-Bandages, Compresses, Blue-Antiseptics, Wound Cleansers, Red-Burn Treatment, Green-Special, Miscellaneous, Orange-Personal Protection
- Includes (1) First Aid Guide, (64) 1"X3" Adhesive Plastic Bandages, (20) PVP Iodine Wipes, (2) 2" Sterile Stretch Gauze, (1) 4" Bandage Compress, (10) Ammonia Inhalants, (36) First Aid/Burn Cream, (4) 2" Bandage Compress, (2) 1" x 5 yd. Adhesive Tape, (6) 2"x4" Extra Large Fabric Bandages, (4) Nitrile Exam Gloves, (4) 3"x3" Sterile Gauze Pads, (2) 1 oz. Eyewash, (2) Eye Pads, (2) Adhesive Strips, (8) Heavy Woven Knuckle Bandages, (1) 3.5" Plastic Forceps
- Standards OSHA 29 CFR 1910.151 (b)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.