Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wall Mount Storage Cabinet, 30x30x12
- Item # 6MNW1
- Mfr. Model # 6MNW1
- UNSPSC # 30161801
- Catalog Page # 2014
- Shipping Weight 100.0 lbs.
- ItemWall Mount Storage Cabinet
- Door TypeStandard
- Overall Height30"
- Overall Width30"
- Overall Depth12"
- FinishStainless Steel
- Number of Shelves1
- Shelf Capacity150 lb.
- Locking System2 Point Paddle Lock
- HandlePaddle Lock
- Includes2 Keys
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Locking Cabinets (2766)
- Industrial Cabinets (2287)
- Tool Cabinets (1678)
- Tool Storage Cabinets (1672)
- Parts Cabinets (1072)
- Welded Cabinets (971)
- Welded Storage Cabinets (966)
- Parts Storage Cabinets (847)
- Wall-Hung Cabinets (176)
- Wall-Hung Storage Cabinets (95)
- Stainless Steel Cabinets (56)
- Stainless Steel Storage Cabinets (47)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.