Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tool Sharpener, Worksharp WS3000
- Item # 3JDN6
- Mfr. Model # WS3000
- UNSPSC # 44121632
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 16.0 lbs.
- ItemWood Tool Sharpener
- Motor HP0.25
- Amps AC1.5
- Overall Height (In.)7
- Overall Width (In.)10
- Overall Depth (In.)6.5
- Grinding Wheel Dia. (In.)5.9055
- FeaturesTempered Glass Wheels, Slotted 'see through' wheel, Air Cooled Dry-Sharpening System, Precise Repeatability
- ApplicationWork Sharp is an air cooled, dry sharpening system that uses maintenance free 150mm tempered glass wheels for adhering PSA abrasives to. Work Sharp also offers a slotted 'see through' wheel for fast and precise sharpening of carving and lathe tools. Work Sharp's precise and repeatable sharpening port enables sharpening of 20, 25, 30, and 35 degree angle chisels and plane irons up to 2" wide. No jigs needed, just select angle and sharpen; lapping abrasive in sharpening port increases burr removal and speeds sharpening. Rigid bevel angle settings and Skew Cam provide precise positioning of the Sharpening Port. Bevel and skew geometry are not affected by wheel diameter, chisel size, or complex user setup. Forced air-cooling and the sharpening port heat sink allow for higher material removal rates without affecting the steel temper. The Work Sharp's design allows for quick reshaping of a new or damaged chisel, and fast honing of a micro bevel. Precise bevel angles are set in the Sharpening Port, not in a fixture or jig, so switching between angles is simple and fast. No re-calibration required for changing wheel diameter or tool size. User's can coarse grind for rapid shaping and then micro-fine hone in one port. Work Sharp is the complete sharpening solution for woodworkers!
- IncludesWork Sharp WS3000 (2) Tempered Glass Wheels (1) Slotted Wheel (1) Abrasives Kit (1) Crepe Stick (1) Top Tool Rest (1) User's Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Australia, Germany, France, United Kingdom and New Zealand.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.