Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bomber Jacket, Hi-Viz, Insul., Orange, XL
- Item # 46W021
- Mfr. Model # S41311
- UNSPSC # 46181533
- Catalog Page # 2357
- Catalog Group # H4956
- Shipping Weight 3.5 lbs.
- ItemBomber Jacket
- Fits Chest Size46 to 48"
- ColorFluorescent Orange
- Material100% Polyester
- Lining Material100% Polyester
- Closure TypeZipper with Storm Flap
- Fabric Weight5.3 oz.
- Number of Inside Pockets3
- Number of Outside Pockets5
- StandardsANSI 107-2010 Class 3, Level 2, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (31730)
- Apparel (31573)
- Protective Clothing (31483)
- High-Visibility Clothing (2876)
- Hi-Viz (2750)
- Insulated Clothing (2077)
- Cold-Protective Jackets (1908)
- Insulated/Thermal Clothing (1849)
- Winter Coats (1138)
- Winter Jackets (1138)
- Cold Weather Jackets (1091)
- High-Visibility Jackets (698)
- Reflective Clothing (562)
- Bomber Jackets (132)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.