Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Photoluminescent Kit, 0.25 gal, Green
- Item # 2TVC2
- Mfr. Model # NG100
- UNSPSC # 31211504
- Catalog Page # 1742
- Shipping Weight 7.0 lbs.
- Item Photoluminescent Kit
- Base Type Water
- Resin Type Epoxy
- VOC Content VOC Free
- Size 0.25 gal.
- Color Green
- Finish Gloss
- Coverage 11 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time Tack Free 4 hr.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic 8 hr.
- Dry Time 8 hr.
- Application Temperature 50 to 90 Degrees F
- Application Method Putty Knife
- Surface Asphalt, Concrete, Marble, Metal, Stone,, Wood, Most Clean Dry Surfaces
- Exposure Conditions Mild to Severe
- Standards NYC MEA Approved
- Features Glow-In-The-Dark
- Includes Mixing Arm, Putty Knife
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.