Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Floor Paint, 1 gal, Safety Yellow
- Item # 2TVC5
- Mfr. Model # SSAYEL
- UNSPSC # 31211504
- Catalog Page # 1932
- Shipping Weight 14.0 lbs.
- ItemFloor Paint
- Base TypeWater
- Resin TypeAcrylic
- VOC ContentVOC Free
- Size1 gal.
- ColorSafety Yellow
- Coverage100 to 125 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time Tack Free1 hr.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic4 hr.
- Dry Time4 hr.
- Application Temperature50 to 90 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Roller
- SurfaceAsphalt, Concrete, Marble, Metal, Stone,, Wood, Most Clean Dry Surfaces
- Exposure ConditionsMild to Moderate
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.