Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Anti-Skid Kit, 1 gal, Gray, Epoxy, Gloss
- Item # 2TVC4
- Mfr. Model # WAS-GRY
- UNSPSC # 31211504
- Catalog Page # 1932
- Shipping Weight 16.0 lbs.
- Item Anti-Slip Floor Coating
- Base Type Water
- Resin Type Epoxy
- VOC Content VOC Free
- Size 1 gal.
- Color Gray
- Finish Gloss
- Coverage 125 to175 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time Tack Free 4 hr.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic 18 hr.
- Dry Time 18 to 24 hr.
- Application Temperature 50 to 90 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roller
- Surface Asphalt, Concrete, Marble, Metal, Stone,, Wood, Most Clean Dry Surfaces
- Exposure Conditions Mild to Severe
- Includes Mixing Arm
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.