Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Indoor/Outdoor Extension Cord, 100 ft. Cord Length, 12/3 Gauge/Conductor, 15 Max. Amps
- Item # 3KVJ3
- Mfr. Model # 090298802
- UNSPSC # 26121536
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 20.75 lbs.
- Item Extension Cord
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Cord Length 100 ft.
- Gauge/Conductor 12/3
- Max. Amps 15
- Voltage 125
- NEMA Plug Configuration L5-20P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration L5-20P
- Number of Outlets 1
- Jacket Color Yellow
- Shape Round
- Power Indicator No
- Standards UL, Meet OSHA Specifications
- Description/Special Features Manufactured with Stranded Copper Conductors, Solid Black Molded Plugs, Cords and Adaptors Have 600V Insulation
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1FD63POWER FIRST
Price $170.50 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.