Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Black Hydration Pack and Harness, 102 oz. Capacity
- Item # 18C698
- Mfr. Model # LBH-CB-1200
- UNSPSC # 46182302
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.1 lbs.
- Item Hydration Pack and Harness
- Capacity 102 oz.
- Material Ballistic Nylon
- Color Black
- Features The Load Bearing Harness Is The Backbone Of Our Modular Usar System. Essentially A Tactical Vest With A Build In Camelbak Were The Chest Panel and Hydration Pack Is Designed To Carry Personal Items and Water and Can Be Worn With Or Without The Belt. It Can Be Expanded With A Day Pack (bp-sr-2100) Or Additional Pouches Mounted Onto The Vest Or Onto The Belt. (belt Wb-sr-1002 Not Included)the Belt (sold Separately, # Wb-sr-1003) Utilizes Our Modified Molle System and Will Accept Molle and Alice Clip Attachment Systems. The Belts Can Be Pre-configured With The Appropriate Utility Bags For Specific Missions.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This pack has an 102-ounce capacity. There is no way to correlate your average distance with how many ounces of water you would need along the way. This is something you will need to determine. This hydration pack is intended for use in situation where you would be hiking though... to keep the person hydrated.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.