Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Swivel Plate Shock-Absorbing Cstr, 165 lb
- Item # 6JY69
- Mfr. Model # GDS-100B-SF
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.7 lbs.
- Item Swivel Plate Shock-Absorbing Caster
- Mounting Type Plate
- Caster Load Rating Range 0 to 299 lb.
- Load Rating 165 lb.
- Wheel Dia. 4"
- Wheel Width 1-3/16"
- Wheel Material Polyurethane
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-5/16" x 2-5/16"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-5/16" x 2-5/16"
- Overall Height 6-5/16"
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 5/16"
- Wheel Bearings Precision Ball
- Raceway Double Ball
- Plate Size 2-7/8" x 2-7/8"
- Brake Type Pedal
- Wheel Color Clear
- Core Color Black
- Core Material Aluminum
- Frame Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Frame Finish Powder Coated
- Plate Thickness 7/32"
- Features Shock Absorbing Caster
- Standards CE, ANSI
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Plate Type D
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.