Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Powder Coated Wire Partition Panel, 1 EA
- Item # 35W524
- Mfr. Model # 88RW
- UNSPSC # 56101510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 76.0 lbs.
- Item Wire Partition Panel
- Wire Room Components Wire Partition Panels and Systems
- Panel Width 96"
- Panel Height 4.0 ft.
- Function (2) Stacked Panels to Make Up (1) Section In Between (2) Posts or (1) Post and an Existing Wall
- Gauge 10 ga.
- Material Welded Wire Mesh
- Finish Powder Coated
- Post Width 2"
- For Use With Mfr. No. RP8, CP8, AP8
- Includes (2) Medium Duty 4 ft. H Panels to be Stacked on Top of Each Other to Make Up 8 ft. Height
- Standards Meets or Exceeds OSHA and ANSI, RIA
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 90% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.