Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Speed Reducer, C-Face, 56C/140TC, 50:1
- Item # 4GAR7
- Mfr. Model # E26MWNS 50:1 56C/140TC
- UNSPSC # 26111503
- Catalog Page # 111
- Shipping Weight 43.9 lbs.
- Item Speed Reducer
- Speed Reducer Type C-Face
- Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Duty Washdown
- Input RPM 1725
- Nominal Output RPM 35
- Worm Center Distance 2.63"
- Bore Dia. 1-1/4"
- Frame 56C/140TC
- Overhung Load 1025 lb.
- Nominal Ratio 50:1
- Max. Input HP 1
- Max. Output Torque 1481 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1/2 HP 741 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 3/4 HP 1111 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1 HP 1481 in.-lb.
- Number of Stages 1
- Rotation Reversible
- Mounting Universal
- Lubrication Mobil Glygoyle(R) 460
- Gear Type Worm
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Finish Epoxy Coating System
- Single/Double Output/Universal Double Output
- Output Shaft Dia. 1-1/4"
- Output Shaft Height 3-1/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.