Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTradesman's Vise
- Vise TypeHeavy Duty
- Jaw Width6-1/2"
- Max. Opening6-1/2"
- Throat Depth4"
- Pipe Capacity1/4 to 3-1/2"
- Base TypeSwivel
- Pipe Jaw IncludedYes
- Jaw FaceReversible With 1 Side Serrated, 1 Side Smooth
- Jaw TypeReplaceable
- Number of Lock Down Bolts2
- MaterialDuctile Alloy
- Body Casting60,000 psi
- Swivel Angle360 Degrees
- Number of Mounting Points4
- Overall Length19-7/8"
- Overall Height10-1/4"
- Overall Width9-1/8"
- FeaturesWith Large Anvil, Steel Jaws, Slide Bar Precision Keyed to 0.003" Fit, Precision Thrust Bearing, Enclosed Screw Assembly, Fully Enclosed Spindle and Nut Increases The Life of The Vise, Wider Jaws Provide Greater Clamping Surface
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: 1765
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.