Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Security Bit Set, 39 PC
- Item # 5LX17
- Mfr. Model # 71990
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 27112814
- Catalog Page # 1120
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item39 Piece Security Bit Set
- IncludesHandle, 1/4" Magnetic Bit Holder, 1/4" Bit-Holding Socket Adapter, 8 Tamper Resistant Torx(R) Sizes: T8s, T10s, T15s, T20s, T25s, T27s, T30s, T40s; 4 Triwing Sizes: 1, 2, 3, 4; 3 Torq Set Sizes: 6, 8, 10; 4 Spanner Sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10; 6 Tamper Resistant Hex Sizes: 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32"; 2 Slotted Sizes: 6.5, 8.0mm; 2 Phillips Sizes: #1, #2; 4 Pozi-Driv(R) Sizes: #0, #1, #2, #3; 3 Square Sizes: #1, #2, #3, Molded Storage Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Screwdriver Bits (2071)
- Insert Drill Bits (751)
- Slotted Screwdriver Bits (659)
- Torx Screwdriver Bits (432)
- Phillips Screwdriver Bits (419)
- Torx Bits (383)
- Phillips Bits (375)
- Hex Bits (361)
- Screwdriver Bit Sets (238)
- Tamper-Resistant Screwdriver Bits (58)
- Star Screwdriver Bits (45)
- Star Bits (35)
- Bit Inserts (26)
- Security Bits (23)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.