Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Black Screwholding Torx Key Set, Chrome Vanadium Steel, Torx, L-Shaped, Number of Pieces: 10
- Item # 4NB57
- Mfr. Model # 37192
- UNSPSC # 27111716
- Catalog Page # 1124
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- ItemScrewholding Torx Key Set
- Measurement TypeTorx
- Handle TypeL-Shaped
- Arm TypeLong
- Blade MaterialChrome Vanadium Steel
- Number of Pieces10
- Arm Length2.60 to 5.20"
- Sizes IncludedT6, T7, T8,T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30
- Tether CapableStandard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- IncludesPlastic Holder
- Size CodeT8
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Item # 3EKJ8Black Matte with Plastic Sleeve Ball End Torx Key Set, Alloy Steel, Torx, L-Shaped, Number of PiecesWERA
Price $71.15 / each
- Item # 4NB56WIHA TOOLS
Price $42.65 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.