Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemInsulated Tool Set
- Number of Pieces14
- IncludesSlotted Screwdrivers 1/8, 3/16, 1/4", Phillips Screwdrivers 1, 2, Nut Drivers 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 1/2", 8" Lineman's Pliers, 6.3" Diagonal Cutters, 6.3" Short Pliers, 8" Long Nose Pliers, Zippered Carry Case
- ProtectsAgainst Electrical Shocks up to 1000V
- StandardsInsulation according to ASTM, F-1505-01, EN/IEC 60900 and CSA. Each tool individually tested to 10,000 volts and certified to 1000 Volt ac or 1500 Volt dc
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Wire Cutters (1031)
- Slotted Screwdrivers (915)
- Flat Screwdrivers (911)
- Phillips Screwdrivers (671)
- Electrician's Screwdrivers (386)
- Dikes (375)
- Wire Strippers (331)
- Diagonal-Cutting Pliers (321)
- Side-Cutting Pliers (311)
- Side Cutters (309)
- Technician's Screwdrivers (307)
- Insulated Screwdrivers (290)
- Long-Nose Pliers (285)
- Combination Pliers (283)
- Diagonal Cutters (232)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.