Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Carbon Steel Junction Box Enclosure, 10.00" Height, 8.00" Width, 6.00" Depth
- Item # 4KP02
- Mfr. Model # BN4100806CH
- UNSPSC # 39121301
- Catalog Page # 596
- Shipping Weight 10.0 lbs.
- Item Junction Box Enclosure
- Basic Material Metallic
- Height 10.00"
- Width 8.00"
- Depth 6.00"
- Material Carbon Steel
- Knockouts / No Knockouts No Knockouts
- NEMA Rating 3R, 4, 4X, 12
- Finish ANSI 61 Polyester Powder
- Enclosure Cover Type Hinged
- Enclosure Cover Features Screwdown Clamps
- Metal Gauge 14/16
- Color Gray
- Gasket Neoprene
- Series BN4CHSS
- Mounting Wall
- Usable Opening Depth 5.53"
- Features External Mounting Plate Top and Bottom
- Interior Panel 3A928
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4KP06WIEGMANN
Price $189.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Are there punch outs preformed? Do I drill into the box, and use the cable/gasket accessories?
Your help appreciated.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.