Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Carbon SteelJunction Box Enclosure 10.00" Height, 8.00" Width, 6.00" Depth
- Item # 4KP02
- Mfr. Model # BN4100806CH
- UNSPSC # 39121301
- Catalog Page # 596
- Shipping Weight 10.0 lbs.
- ItemJunction Box Enclosure
- Basic MaterialMetallic
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Knockouts / No KnockoutsNo Knockouts
- NEMA Rating3R, 4, 4X, 12
- FinishANSI 61 Polyester Powder
- Enclosure Cover TypeHinged
- Enclosure Cover FeaturesScrewdown Clamps
- Metal Gauge14/16
- Usable Opening Depth5.53"
- FeaturesExternal Mounting Plate Top and Bottom
- Interior Panel3A928
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 4KP06WIEGMANN
Price $189.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Are there punch outs preformed? Do I drill into the box, and use the cable/gasket accessories?
Your help appreciated.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.