Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tap and Die Set, 50 pc, High Speed Steel
- Item # 4ALH6
- Mfr. Model # C00533
- NSN # 5136-01-429-7459
- UNSPSC # 23153305
- Catalog Page # 3193
- Shipping Weight 28.8 lbs.
- ItemTap and Die Set
- SAE or MetricSAE and Metric
- Left/Right HandRight Hand
- MaterialHigh Speed Steel
- Number of Pieces50
- Cutting Sizes28 Taps, 15 Dies
- Die TypeRound Adjustable
- Sizes Included#4-40, #6-32, #8-32, #10-24, #10-32, #12-24, 1/4-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, 7/16-14, 7/16-20, 1/2-13, 1/2-20, 9/16-12, 9/16-18, M14 x 1.25, M18 x 1.5, 1/8-17, 1/4-18, 3/8-18, 1/2-24 NPT
- Size/Range#4 to #12, 1/4 to 9/16", M14 to M18, 1/8-17, 1/4-18, 3/8-18, 1/2-24 NPT
- Thread TypeNC, NF, NPT, Metric
- Tap Wrench Number329, 336, 15 and 7
- IncludesTaps Only for Machine Screw, Metric, Pipe, and 9/16-12, Taps and Dies for Fractional Sizes, Steel Case with Foam Liner
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.