Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 240VAC
- Item # 2E552
- Mfr. Model # 2B61-186
- NSN # 5930-01-169-0930
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.45 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees F
- Differential 6 Degrees F
- Height 3-1/2"
- Width 1-1/4"
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length 3-1/2"
- Capillary Length 48"
- Features Provides Auxiliary Heater Lockout During Mild Weather, Suitable for Use on Both Inductive and Non-Inductive Loads
- For Use With Heat Pumps Auxiliary Heat
- Adjustable Throttle Range 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees F
- Application Heat Pump Aux. Heat Lockout
- Voltage Range 120 to 240VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 10A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 6A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 60A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 36A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 25A
- Mounting Location Indoor/Outdoor
- Includes Plastic, Calibrated Temperature Dial and Self-Contained Mounting Bracket and 6 In. Leads
- Standards U.L. recognized and C.S.A. certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.