Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionOpen on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range0 Degrees to 50 Degrees F
- Differential6 Degrees F
- Sensing Bulb Dia.3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length3-1/2"
- Capillary Length48"
- FeaturesProvides Auxiliary Heater Lockout During Mild Weather, Suitable for Use on Both Inductive and Non-Inductive Loads
- For Use WithHeat Pumps Auxiliary Heat
- Adjustable Throttle Range0 Degrees to 50 Degrees F
- ApplicationHeat Pump Aux. Heat Lockout
- Voltage Range120 to 240VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V10A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V6A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V60A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V36A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V25A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V25A
- Mounting LocationIndoor/Outdoor
- IncludesPlastic, Calibrated Temperature Dial and Self-Contained Mounting Bracket and 6 In. Leads
- StandardsU.L. recognized and C.S.A. certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.