Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range-30 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Differential4.5 Degrees to 40 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeHydraulic Capillary
- Sensing Bulb Dia.3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length5-1/4"
- Capillary Length96"
- FeaturesRequires Remote Sensing Element for Wide Range Controlling Applications
- For Use WithA Wide Range Controlling Equipment's
- ApplicationHeating and Cooling
- Voltage Range120 to 240VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V7.4A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V3.7A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V24A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V20A
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (890)
- Heat Controls (481)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (472)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (293)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (139)
- Ventilation Controls (131)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (102)
- Remote Bulb Thermostats (77)
- Industrial Thermostats (74)
- Multipurpose Thermostats (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.