Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Voltage Thermostat
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionClose on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- For Use WithRefrigeration Applications Where Remote Control is Desired
- Enclosure TypeDustproof NEMA 1
- Voltage Range120 to 240VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V16A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V8A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC4.9A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V29.4A
- IncludesBulb Clamp
- Agency ComplianceMeets Article 547 of National Electrical Code
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (887)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (481)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (287)
- Refrigeration Controls (254)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (251)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (137)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Refrigeration Temperature Controls (84)
- Commercial Thermostats (82)
- Remote Bulb Thermostats (77)
- Industrial Thermostats (74)
- Refrigeration Thermostats (30)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.