Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 2, Stages Heat 2
- Item # 3MY13
- Mfr. Model # 1F81-261
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 2
- Stages Cool 2
- Temp. Settings per Day 4
- Programs per Week 5-1-1
- Terminal Designations R, C, Y, Y2, W, W2, G
- System Switching Heat-Cool-Off
- Fan Switching Auto-On
- Display Type Backlit
- Key Pad Lockout No
- Programmable Fan No
- Humidification Control No
- Remote Sensing Capability No
- Battery Backup Yes
- Batteries Included Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible No
- Power Method Hardwired/Battery
- 750mV Compatible No
- Mounting Type Horizontal
- Height 3-3/4"
- Width 6"
- Depth 1-1/4"
- Color White
- Control Range 45 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Includes 2 AA Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4UFU9EMERSON
Price $165.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (895)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (480)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (304)
- Digital Thermostats (265)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (206)
- Residential Thermostats (189)
- Programmable Thermostats (162)
- Electronic Thermostats (146)
- Wall Thermostats (142)
- Multistage Thermostats (95)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (87)
- Commercial Thermostats (82)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The problem we are having is that we try to reset the temperature by hand, and it keeps jumping during the day or overnight to a different temperature. Apparently, a programmed temp got set in it somehow, but we don't know how to do the programming, so we don't know how to get it cleared. In other words, a manual would be really helpful!
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.