Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low V T-Stat, Stages Heat 2, Stages Cool 2
- Item # 3MY13
- Mfr. Model # 1F81-261
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat2
- Stages Cool2
- Temp. Settings per Day4
- Programs per Week5-1-1
- Terminal DesignationsR, C, Y, Y2, W, W2, G
- System SwitchingHeat-Off-Cool
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On
- Display TypeBacklit
- Key Pad LockoutNo
- Programmable FanNo
- Humidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityNo
- Battery BackupYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleNo
- Power MethodHardwired/Battery
- 750mV CompatibleNo
- Mounting TypeHorizontal
- Control Range45 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Includes2 AA Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (797)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (383)
- Residential Thermostats (227)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (199)
- Wall Thermostats (187)
- Electronic Thermostats (157)
- Digital Thermostats (155)
- Programmable Thermostats (115)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (98)
- Commercial Thermostats (87)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (85)
- Multistage Thermostats (44)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
The problem we are having is that we try to reset the temperature by hand, and it keeps jumping during the day or overnight to a different temperature. Apparently, a programmed temp got set in it somehow, but we don't know how to do the programming, so we don't know how to get it cleared. In other words, a manual would be really helpful!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.