Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 1, Stages Heat 1
- Item # 2NY19
- Mfr. Model # 1F80-361
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4218
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat1
- Stages Cool1
- Temp. Settings per Day4
- Programs per Week5-1-1
- Terminal DesignationsRH, RC, C, Y, W, G, O, B
- System SwitchingHeat-Cool-Off
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On
- Display Size2.2 sq. in.
- Display TypeBacklit
- Key Pad LockoutNo
- Programmable FanNo
- Humidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityNo
- Temporary Program OverrideYes
- Battery BackupYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleYes
- Power MethodHardwired/Battery
- 750mV CompatibleYes
- Control Range45 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- For Use WithHeat, Cool Systems
- Includes2 AA Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (919)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (477)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (301)
- Digital Thermostats (263)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (195)
- Residential Thermostats (178)
- Programmable Thermostats (150)
- Electronic Thermostats (143)
- Wall Thermostats (139)
- Heat Pump Thermostats (111)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (84)
- Heat Pump Controls (54)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.