Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Hot Water Control
- Item # 2E398
- Mfr. Model # 1050-1
- UNSPSC # 40141609
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.76 lbs.
- Item Indoor/Outdoor Hot Water
- Control Type Indoor/Outdoor Hot Water
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Height (In.) 9
- Width (In.) 3-1/2
- Depth (In.) 4
- Contact Rating @ 120V (A) 14
- Contact Rating @ 240V (A) 7
- Differential (Deg. F) 10
- Temp. Setting Range (F) -60 to 250
- Features Insertion Bulb With 1/2" NPT Thread and is 2 7/8" Long Beyond Thread
- Function Cuts Fuel Costs and Provides Closer Temperature Control, Increases/Decreases Frequency of Burner Operation to Maintain Proper Balance Between Boiler Temperature and Outdoor Temperature, Correct System Lag or Overshoot when Outdoor Air Temperature Changes
- Includes Outdoor Sensing Bulb with 30 Feet Long Capillary and Indoor Insertion Bulb and Well with 15 Feet Long Capillary
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.