Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low V T-Stat, Stages Heat 2, Stages Cool 1
- Item # 3MY16
- Mfr. Model # 1F89-211
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 3779
- Shipping Weight 1.4 lbs.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 2
- Stages Cool 1
- Terminal Designations R,C,Y,W2,G,O/B,E,L
- System Switching Heat-Cool-Off-Emergency
- Fan Switching Auto-On
- Display Digital Backlit
- Programmable Fan No
- Humidification Control No
- Filter Indicator Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible No
- Power Method Hardwired
- 750mV Compatible No
- Height 3-3/4"
- Width 6"
- Depth 1-1/4"
- Mounting Type Horizontal
- Color White
- Control Range 45 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Features Compressor Short Cycle Protection, Batteries not Required, Lighted Display
- Includes Lighted Display, Filter Indicator
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (939)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (501)
- Heat Controls (495)
- Heating Controls (377)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (325)
- Digital Thermostats (285)
- Residential Thermostats (188)
- Electronic Thermostats (162)
- Wall Thermostats (145)
- Heat Pump Thermostats (121)
- Multistage Thermostats (108)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (87)
- Commercial Thermostats (86)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.