Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gas Valve, Fast Opening, 230,000 BtuH
- Item # 2E854
- Mfr. Model # 36C03U-333
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 4227
- Shipping Weight 2.6 lbs.
- ItemGas Valve
- Ignition TypeStanding Pilot
- BtuH Capacity230,000
- Valve TypeFast Opening
- Coil Volts750mV
- Gas TypeNG/LP
- Inlet Size1/2"
- Outlet Size3/4"
- LP Conversion KitYes
- Side TapsYes
- Inlet Pressure TapYes
- Reducer Bushing Kit1/2 x 3/8" and 3/4 x 1/2"
- Ambient Temp. Range-40 to 175 Degrees F
- Amps AC0.23
- Pressure Setting Range2.5 to 5.0" WC
- Includes1/2 x 3/8" and 3/4 x 1/2" Reducer Bushings, Natural to LP Gas Conversion Kit, ECO Terminals
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The 36B05-106 is an OEM only gas valve for Frazier-Johnson. We have no functional replacement to offer for this valve,
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.