Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Univ Hsi Ignition Mod
- Item # 3XA74
- Mfr. Model # 50E47-843
- UNSPSC # 40101805
- Catalog Page # 4228
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- ItemIgnition Module
- TypeHot Surface Ignition
- Electrical Connections1/4" Quick Connect
- Amps AC0.2
- Control Volts24
- Depth (In.)30
- Electrical Ratings24 VAC
- Gas TypeLP/NG
- Height (In.)1-1/2
- Igniter Warm-Up Time (Sec.)17 to 45
- Prepurge Time (Sec.)30
- Retries0 to 2
- Width (In.)4
- Operation DescriptionUniversal Replacement Hot Surface Ignition (HSI) Control Designed For Maximum Compatibility
- For Use WithResidential, Commercial Heating Equipment
- IncludesProgram keys for multiple timing selections, Tri-colored LED indicator for diagnostics, Direct and indirect flame sense compatible
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
The 3XA74 (50E47-843) White-Rogers control will replace your old 50E47-871.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.