Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 1RC43
- Mfr. Model # 1609-101
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4222
- Shipping Weight 1.35 lbs.
- Item Line Voltage Thermostat
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- For Use With Refrigeration Applications Where Remote Control is Desired
- Color Gray
- Enclosure Type Dustproof NEMA 1
- Voltage Range 120 to 240VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 8A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 4.9A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 29.4A
- Includes Bulb Clamp
- Agency Compliance Meets Article 547 of National Electrical Code
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (895)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (480)
- Refrigeration Controls (305)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (304)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (268)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (166)
- Single-Pole Thermostats (151)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (127)
- Industrial Thermostats (86)
- Commercial Thermostats (82)
- Refrigeration Temperature Controls (77)
- Remote Bulb Thermostats (75)
- Refrigeration Thermostats (48)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
In order to get you the proper controller for your application, please call 800-472-4643 and speak with one of our tech reps they will be able to assist you.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.