Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat1
- Stages Cool1
- Terminal DesignationsRH,RC,Y,W,G,O,B
- System SwitchingHeat-Cool-Off
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On
- Display1.2 sq. in., LCD
- Key Pad LockoutNo
- Programmable FanNo
- Humidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityNo
- Battery BackupNo
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleYes
- Power MethodBattery
- 750mV CompatibleYes
- Mounting TypeHorizontal
- Control Range45 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- FeaturesDigital Accuracy, Economy Residential Heating and Cooling Thermostat
- For Use WithGas, Oil, 24V Electric
- Includes2 AAA Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I recommend calling HVAC tech support at 800-472-4643. There could be a few different issues that may cause the back light to fail.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
wiring diagram. I have forwarded a copy to your email address.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.