- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- TypeDigital Programmable Multi Stage H/C or HP
- Stages Heat3
- Stages Cool2
- Temp. Settings per Day2 or 4
- Programs per Week5-1-1, 7 Day or Configure as Nonprogrammable
- Terminal DesignationsR,C,Y1,Y2, E/W1,W2,G,O,B,L
- System SwitchingHeat-Off-Cool-Auto-Emer. Heat
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On
- DisplayLCD, Backlit
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanNo
- Humidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityNo
- Filter IndicatorYes
- Battery BackupYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleNo
- Power MethodHardwired/Battery
- Voltage (AC)24 to 30
- 750mV CompatibleNo
- Height (In.)3-3/4
- Width (In.)6-1/8
- Depth (In.)1-1/8
- Control Range (F)45 to 90
- Characteristics(2H/2C) Or Heat Pump (3H/2C).
- For Use WithGas, Oil, Electric, Heat Pump
- Includes2 AA Batteries
- Agency ComplianceUL
- Green Environmental AttributeThermostat Has Programmable Feature To Reduce Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
- Item # 4NE59HONEYWELLPrice:$262.25Compare
- Item # 1TKH8ROBERTSHAWPrice:$197.25Compare
- Item # 1AYR6HONEYWELLPrice:$326.75Compare
- Item # 1RZY2HONEYWELLPrice:$447.50Compare
- Item # 6WY18HONEYWELLPrice:$355.75Compare
- Item # 6WY13HONEYWELLPrice:$135.75Compare
- Item # 1TKJ1ROBERTSHAWPrice:$249.75Compare
- Item # 1TKG9ROBERTSHAWPrice:$315.50Compare
- Item # 1AYR8HONEYWELLPrice:$160.50Compare
- Item # 6WY12HONEYWELLPrice:$125.10Compare
- Item # 4XA70ROBERTSHAWPrice:$267.00Compare
- Item # 4NE60HONEYWELLPrice:$297.50Compare
- Item # 3GD29ROBERTSHAWPrice:$103.60Compare
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (783)
- Heat Controls (404)
- Heating Controls (354)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (283)
- Residential Thermostats (227)
- Wall Thermostats (188)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (172)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (168)
- Electronic Thermostats (158)
- Digital Thermostats (156)
- Programmable Thermostats (116)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (99)
- Multistage Thermostats (44)
- Heat Pump Thermostats (33)
- Universal Thermostats (17)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
There may be a malfunction in the thermostat. The wiring diagram states that if the “C” terminal is wired, the display should stay lit constantly. If the “C” terminal is not wired the display should only lite when a button is pressed. I recommend calling out HVAC tech support team to discuss the wiring at 800-472-4643.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well