Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat2
- Stages Cool1
- Terminal DesignationsR,C,Y,W2,G,O/B,E,L
- System SwitchingHeat-Cool-Off-Emergency
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On
- DisplayDigital Backlit
- Programmable FanNo
- Humidification ControlNo
- Filter IndicatorYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleNo
- Power MethodHardwired
- 750mV CompatibleNo
- Mounting TypeHorizontal
- Control Range45 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- FeaturesCompressor Short Cycle Protection, Batteries not Required, Lighted Display
- IncludesLighted Display, Filter Indicator
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (888)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (481)
- Heat Controls (466)
- Heating Controls (340)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (287)
- Digital Thermostats (189)
- Residential Thermostats (171)
- Wall Thermostats (137)
- Electronic Thermostats (119)
- Commercial Thermostats (83)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (83)
- Multistage Thermostats (74)
- Heat Pump Thermostats (54)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This is a 24 volt low voltage thermostat.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.