Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMinimal Expansion Foam Sealant
- Number of Components1
- Size12 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Insulation ValueR-4.9
- Expansion RatioNot Specified
- Coverage1/2" Width, 1/2" Depth, 6 linear feet
- Application Time15 min.
- Full Cure4 hr.
- Application Temp. Range60 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. RangeLess than 200 Degrees F
- Flash Point-156 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity1.01
- ApplicationSeal and Insulate Around Windows and Door Frames
- StandardsASTM C-518, ASTM E-84
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Thermal Insulation (733)
- Caulk Sealants (266)
- Foam Adhesives (105)
- Adhesive Aerosols (71)
- Spray Adhesives (70)
- Aerosol Adhesives (67)
- Latex Sealants (59)
- Foam Sealants (45)
- Duct Sealants (39)
- Insulating Foam (36)
- Adhesive Foam (35)
- Expanding Foam Sealants (35)
- Foam Insulation (35)
- Thermal Foam (29)
- Weatherization Foam (29)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.